[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes-checkins] spambayes/Outlook2000filter.py, 1.43, 1.44 manager.py, 1.104, 1.105 msgstore.py, 1.97, 1.98

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 23 03:02:20 CET 2004

> I believe the non-Outlook versions store fixed values of 's',
> 'h', or 'u' in the msg.c field.
[...]
> Using only the first character of the configured header
> strings could be especially bad if the user configured the strings
> to something like "***SPAM***", "***GOOD***", and "***UNSURE***".

You'd have to be a right idiot to change those values if you used the
Outlook plug-in, since they have absolutely no effect (other than this
breakage).

However, against the chance of an idiot somewhere in the world doing exactly
that and complaining to us about it, I've checked in a fix for this; thanks
:)

=Tony.Meyer