[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes-checkins] spambayes/Outlook2000/dialogs/resourcesdialogs.h, 1.22, 1.23 dialogs.rc, 1.48, 1.49

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 18:21:34 CET 2004

Tony Meyer wrote:
> I've just made the whole dialog larger:
>
>   (a) it seems to work, but are the changes ok?  I did some of it in
> VC++ and the rest by hand.  I hate those things :)

It loads fine here and all the tabs look good, so that's really all that
matters, right? <wink>  I did tweak one value in the .H file that Visual
Studio uses when allocating new control ids.

>   (b) is this too large?  I'm open to reverting this change.

The old dialog was the maximum height that would fit on a 640x480 display.
I doubt anyone is still using 640x480 resolution, especially since Outlook
would be an incredibly tight squeeze at that res anyway, so I think the new
size should be fine.

--
Kenny Pitt