[spambayes-dev] Multiple IMAP accounts

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 28 23:44:31 CET 2004

> According to the documentation, if I need to connect
> to multiple IMAP servers through SpamBayes, I should
> "Please let the mailing list know if you are in this
> situation so that we can consider coming up with a
> better solution."
>
> I'm in that situation, so I'm going to stick with
> Outlook's crappy junk mail controls for now and keep
> checking to see when multiple IMAP servers will be
> easily supported.

Are you wanting to use multiple IMAP accounts with the Outlook plug-in?  If
so, then that should work fine already.  The quote above refers only to
sb_imapfilter, which is used if you do not use Outlook.

If you're wanting sb_imapfilter to work with multiple IMAP accounts, please
let us know, and we'll try and get this done for 1.1 (it shouldn't be that
difficult).

=Tony.Meyer