[spambayes-dev] FW: [Spambayes] Standards for Filtering

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 11:07:40 EST 2004

Over on the spambayes list, Yakov Shafranovich sent this, and later asked:

    Is there anyone who is willing to participate in a mailing list on
    filtering standards?

Yakov, I'm forwarding this to the spambayes-dev at python.org list, because
that's where the SpamBayes developers congregate.  If you're going to send
info about the mailing list (which is welcome!), please use