[spambayes-dev] Re: FW: [Spambayes] Standards for Filtering

Yakov Shafranovich research at solidmatrix.com
Tue Feb 3 13:53:52 EST 2004

Thanks for forwarding the message. The mailing list is up but not public
just yet, since we haven't gathered enough interested parties. Info on
the subgroup is here:

If anyone wants to be added to the list, just email me directly -
research at solidmatrix.com or asrg at shaftek.org, and I will add you to the
mailing list. It should go public within the next week or two.

Tim Peters wrote:
> Over on the spambayes list, Yakov Shafranovich sent this, and later asked:
>     Is there anyone who is willing to participate in a mailing list on
>     filtering standards?
> Yakov, I'm forwarding this to the spambayes-dev at python.org list, because
> that's where the SpamBayes developers congregate.  If you're going to send
> info about the mailing list (which is welcome!), please use
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
  "Why are both drug addicts and computer aficionados both called
users?" (Clifford Stoll)