[spambayes-dev] Re: FW: [Spambayes] Standards for Filtering

Yakov Shafranovich research at solidmatrix.com
Tue Feb 3 13:53:52 EST 2004

Tim,

Thanks for forwarding the message. The mailing list is up but not public
just yet, since we haven't gathered enough interested parties. Info on
the subgroup is here:

http://asrg.sp.am/subgroups/filtering.shtml

If anyone wants to be added to the list, just email me directly -
research at solidmatrix.com or asrg at shaftek.org, and I will add you to the
mailing list. It should go public within the next week or two.

Yakov

Tim Peters wrote:
> Over on the spambayes list, Yakov Shafranovich sent this, and later asked:
>
>     Is there anyone who is willing to participate in a mailing list on
>     filtering standards?
>
> Yakov, I'm forwarding this to the spambayes-dev at python.org list, because
> that's where the SpamBayes developers congregate.  If you're going to send
> info about the mailing list (which is welcome!), please use

-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
  "Why are both drug addicts and computer aficionados both called
users?" (Clifford Stoll)
-------