[spambayes-dev] Fwd: [Spambayes] Spambayes bug

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Thu Feb 5 16:03:36 EST 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:55:59 -0500, Tim Peters <tim.one at comcast.net> wrote:

> [Tim Stone]
>> A problem that I don't know the answer to on the spambayes public
>> list... anyone got a guess at what's going on here?
>
> Going on where?  Dee Dee talks about more than one problem.  Which one
> are
> you asking about?

I think the one she really wants to solve, and the one I don't know
anything about, is about her spam folder being deleted and when she tries
to recreate it, the config wizard "doesn't work."  Seems a like not much
evidence, but I thought perhaps someone in dev might recognize the
symptom...

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone