[spambayes-dev] Capitalization of SpamBayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 5 20:11:46 EST 2004

> What is the preferred capitalization of our name: "SpamBayes"
> or "Spambayes"?  It's used very inconsistently throughout the
> docs and even the web UI's, and I'd like to get that cleaned up.

I used to use Spambayes, but then IIRC saw a check-in messages consistifying
:) to SpamBayes so have tried to use that since.  The logo that the Outlook
plug-in (and the readme for the binary sb_server) uses has SpamBayes, so if
it ends up as something different, so should that.

My personal preference is for spambayes.  SpamBayes is worse to type than
Spambayes, but, as Tim said, it is the dude's name, after all.  I don't
really care which one of those it is.  Maybe spam_bayes? <wink>  Or
SpamFisher?  Or just FisherBayes, in case Hormel does get really picky? <0.9
wink>.