[spambayes-dev] Re: -d/-D command line options

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Feb 6 17:58:24 EST 2004

    Barry> Let's say I went insane and decided to see if I could bang a
    Barry> transactional bsddb3 implementation together.  Where should I
    Barry> hook it in?  What interface should I try to support?

Start with the DBDictClassifier class in spambayes.storage.  Hooking it in
is easy.  Edit storage._storage_types and replace DBDictClassifier with your
class or add another entry to it keyed by something like "tdbm".

Note that there is a ZODBClassifier on the todo list in that module should
you be extra motivated.

Skip