[spambayes-dev] Release 1.0a9 (0.9)

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Feb 9 23:23:51 EST 2004

Hi all,
  Tony (thanks!) and I have put together version "1.0a9 (0.9)"  We went for
this "dual" version number so it is clearly an upgrade for both Outlook
users and source-code users.

The release includes the source archives, and the 'combined binary
installer'.

Please see the 'Files' page at
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61702 - I would
appreciate any comments on the release notes, change-log, and a few success
reports of the tarballs.

I only just made the release active, but have not yet sent a release notice,
nor announced it anywhere else.  Assuming no showstoppers, I intend doing
this tomorrow(ish).  Of course, anyone else is free to make the
announcements.  I will also set the 'Outlook' package to hidden, to help
remove confusion.

Let me know what you think!

Mark.