[spambayes-dev] Outlook Addin files on SourceForge

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 11 18:52:45 EST 2004

[Kenny Pitt]
> Would it make sense to list the "spambayes-1.0a9.exe" installer under
> both the "spambayes" and "Outlook Addin" sections?

[Seth Goodman]
> Yes, or possibly deprecate the Outlook add-in section with an
> explanatory if it is now redundant.

The plan is to set the Outlook Addin package to "Hidden", which means that
it won't be visible at all, so they won't be able to select it.  One hopes
that they are then clever enough to look at the most recent release and get
the installer from there.  If we end up getting "where has the installer
gone?" questions, we could always add a note to the page explaining the
situation.

I suspect that the majority of people will download it directly from the
link on the windows.html page, or in the announcement email, anyway.

=Tony Meyer