[spambayes-dev] getting rid of the "new mail" icon

antoine.trux at nokia.com antoine.trux at nokia.com
Thu Feb 19 02:08:27 EST 2004

> > Can you confirm that it is not currently possible to configure
> > SpamBayes for usage scenario 1?
>
> I can confirm that this not currently possible.

Well, then I am left with the following options:
- Switch back to Spammunition (which does switch off the new mail icon).
- Use a commercial anti-spam filter (if I can find one that switches off the new mail icon; suggestions welcome).
- Change my email address.

I am thrilled by none of these possibilities. I would have liked to use SpamBayes, but given the amount of spam I get, this is just not possible.

Antoine