[spambayes-dev] getting rid of the "new mail" icon

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 13:23:13 EST 2004

[Tim]
>> - Ignore the new-mail icon.  That's what I do.  In fact, I started
>>   ignoring it long before SpamBayes existed -- its behavior never
>>   made useful sense to me.

[Antoine]
> 	"Tell us what you need, we will explain why you don't need it."

I'm not telling you what you need, I'm telling you what works for me.  Take
it or leave it.  What you get from this project is what other people
contribute to it.  Since I've got no use for this icon (or anything like
it), I'm not going to contribute my time to trying to improve it.  If you
absolutely have to have it, then you need to do it yourself, motivate
someone else to do it for you, or, indeed, use something else.