[spambayes-dev] Outlook addin: bug in "Show data Folder" button

Olivier Zyngier olivier at bigfoot.com
Fri Jan 2 10:20:41 EST 2004

I modified the data directory by adding a file "default_configuration.ini"
in the spamBayes application directory. This file contains:

[General]
data_directory: c:\data\outlook\spamBayes

Everything seems to work fine, i.e. my database is now in the directory I
chose. However, the "Show data Folder" button in the "Advanced" Spam Bayes
Manager still tries to go to "Document and Settings/...."

I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3 on Windows XP SP1.

Please don't hesitate to conatct me if you need more info.

Great program by the way, it seems to work flawlessly.

Thanks,
Olivier.
Olivier Zyngier
olivier at bigfoot.com