[spambayes-dev] Rebuilding Resources Question

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jan 7 16:44:21 EST 2004

> That is what I was expecting to happen.  I had installed the
> resource package, but can't seem to be able to get it to
> build automatically.

Is resourcepackage definitely installed?  If you run python and type "import
resourcepackage", do you get an ImportError?  It *should* just work, if it's
installed.

> Is there a manual way to do the resource
> build?  I am probably missing something very simple.

You can force the rebuild (instead of only doing it when the date is newer)
by passing force=1 in the call to scan.  There's a commented out version of
this in __init__.py, so you could just modify that.  This would fix the
problem if it's something to do with dates.  If it's something else, then
I'm not sure what you'll have to do - the resourcepackage documentation
would have more details.  I'm sure it would be too much hassle to bother
with, though <wink>.

=Tony Meyer