[spambayes-dev] Program notes...

Ray Charbonneau rcharbon at mitre.org
Thu Jan 8 13:42:31 EST 2004

Outlook 2002, plug-in v 0081:

1) When I "Recover from Spam" messages scored as "unsure" or "spam", the
messages return to my Personal Folders Inbox.  Since I'm using Outlook as an
IMAP client, I'd like messages to return to the IMAP Inbox.  Since an IMAP
PST can't be the default message store, I suppose the request should read
"return to a specified folder".

2) My plug-in is configured to watch both the IMAP and the local Inbox.  I'd
like to remove the local Inbox, but I don't see any way to do so (other than
by resetting everything).

3) Please advise as to the most appropriate place to send comments like
these, if it's not this address.
--
Ray Charbonneau
R107 - Enterprise Desktop Solutions