[spambayes-dev] Incremental training results

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jan 9 01:32:08 EST 2004

> Well, I don't...  I guess I wasn't paying attention that day.
>  :-( I don't understand what's different between each of the
> graphs or what they purport to measure.  Can you provide a
> little background?

Hopefully Alex's post did some of this.  My new and improved results are at
the same place the old ones were:

<http://www.massey.ac.nz/~tameyer/research/spambayes/incremental.html>

There's some more explanation there, too, so it should be somewhat clearer
what the graphs are telling me (and hopefully what they are telling me is
what they mean <wink>).

=Tony Meyer