[spambayes-dev] Another incremental training idea...

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Mon Jan 19 17:17:06 EST 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:11:29 -0500, Kenny Pitt <kennypitt at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> ... What I remain confused about is how they
>> intend to make Big Bux off it.
>
> It may not be anything more complicated than stemming the tide of users
> choosing or switching to other ISP's that claim to provide better spam
> filtering.  Then again, who can fathom the mind of the Microsoft
> machine? <wink>

Overall, their corporate strategy appears to be much more defensive than
anyone is accustomed to seeing.  So, I'd say that's a good guess...
disintermediation is the worst of M$ fears... to become irrelevant is
unthinkable.

--

Tim Stone