[spambayes-dev] Outlook plug-in & Windows 95

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Jan 19 22:19:54 EST 2004

> [Tony Meyer]
> > Does anyone know whether the binary release of the plug-in
> works with
> > Windows95 (assuming that the version of Outlook is modern enough)?
>
> I don't recall anyone on Win95 saying so one way or the
> other.  I don't have
> access to Win95 myself.

Sorry I missed all of this.  win32all does not work on Windows 95 "out of
the box".  By installing some magic MS software (probably latest IE, also
probably office), the Windows DLLs are updated to the point where we do
work.  I haven't bothered trying to track this down, nor to fix the win32all
issue - as far as I am concerned, win95 is dead :)

Mark.