[spambayes-dev] The latest I3T award

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Thu Jan 22 21:00:26 EST 2004

Ok, I've done some research on the I3T.  I recommend not "accepting" their
award.  A couple reasons:

1. Though they say "we are an a-political" organization, they definitely
have a political agenda.  I don't think we need to be making political
statements with our efforts.

2. To gain any benefit, we have to display advertise for them.  Any
monetary benefit will be very very small.

Unless anyone else cares to weigh in, it's -1 from me on this one ...

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Te stesso esprimere; Express yourself!
Tim Stone