[spambayes-dev] The latest I3T award

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Fri Jan 23 13:42:31 EST 2004

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:01:15 -0800, T. Alexander Popiel
<popiel at wolfskeep.com> wrote:

> Yeah, this does sound fairly pathetic.  I'd like to recast the +1
> I sent earlier (which was truthfully more for Tim acting as point)
> to a -1 for any involvement.  Seems like a bad deal.

Yeah, in the absence of any negative feedback, I'll take on the duty of
responding to such "opportunities" as well as any donation inquiries, etc.

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Te stesso esprimere; Express yourself!
Tim Stone