[spambayes-dev] Train-to-Exhaustion in Outlook

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:23:19 EST 2004

Mark Hammond wrote:
>> I'll play with some other combinations such as making copies
>> within the
>> same PST file and see if I get any different results.
>
> Hopefully you wont <wink>

And as usual, Mark is right.  Didn't make a darned bit of difference.

Would it make sense to try to provide a way to multi-train messages?  We
could probably hide it away in some "Advanced" menu or something, but I
don't want to complicate things for the average user.  I doubt Tim's
sister has any interest in that level of detail. <wink>

--
Kenny Pitt