[spambayes-dev] Translate spambay? Compile procedure?

Dwukierunkowe Gadu Gadu na WAP-Administrator info2 at bulwar.pl
Thu Mar 11 10:49:08 EST 2004

> > 2. what is the procedure to make installer?
>
> You run the setup_all.py script in the windows/py2exe directory.  This

I tried but...

The following modules appear to be missing
['Entrian', 'MySQLdb', 'bsddb3', 'gdbm', 'psycopg',
'pywin.debugger.dbgcon', 'py
win.dialogs', 'pywin.dialogs.list', 'resource', 'twisted',
'twisted.copyright',
'twisted.internet', 'twisted.internet.app', 'twisted.internet.defer',
'twisted.i
nternet.protocol', 'twisted.protocols.imap4']

I need some modules and it is a quite confiusing to look for a special
module with windows installer...maybe you have pack of all modules that
you need to compile it (in one www site)?