[spambayes-dev] modified version of sb_dbexpimp.py

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Mar 16 19:21:43 EST 2004

[Skip]
> The csv file should be opened in "wb" mode.  I thought I
> caught that.  Can you take a quick look?

As an aside, the csv module documentation does say this this should be done:
"If csvfile is a file object, it must be opened with the 'b' flag on
platforms where that makes a difference", but the example in the
documentation just uses "w".  In your opinion, do you think this would be
worth me creating a (very small!) documentation patch and submitting it?

=Tony Meyer