[spambayes-dev] Sb_server crash on training (Last change to Corpusmight be the problem)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Mar 21 19:03:43 EST 2004

> When I try to train on message I get the following error:
[...]
>   File "c:\Devtools\spambayes\spambayes\spambayes\Corpus.py",
> line 206,
> in takeMessage
>     print "Corpus:takeMessage: options=%s" %
> options["Headers", header_opt]
>
> TypeError: not enough arguments for format string

This is the traceback *after* you put in print statements, though, right?
As far as I can see, there aren't any print statements in takeMessage().

However, there were two bugs in the function; I've just checked in fixes for
those.  Could you see if this fixes your problem too?  (Sorry about the bugs
- I thought I had tested the code, but when checking now, I realise I was
testing the wrong copy of the spambayes code).

=Tony Meyer