[spambayes-dev] Release 1.0?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun May 2 23:34:26 EDT 2004

> That sounds good to me!  Especially the party and beer bit :)
>  If we restrict this to low-risk new bugs, we can still go
> for 1.0 as the next release.

The only things I've checked in are low risk - there are various other
things that would be nice to work on, but they're too risky to do right
before 1.0, so can wait for 1.1a1.

I've updated the changelog and what_is_new files.  So what's the plan from
here?  I've done all the changes that I'll find time for - does anyone else
have others?  Maybe Skip would like to get the sb_filter exception stuff
done?

Should we go ahead and create 1.0rc1's?  Since this is a reasonably
important release, I'd like to try the installers on a few machines, which I
won't be able to do until tomorrow, but I can easily put the source rc's
together.

=Tony Meyer