[spambayes-dev] Web Interface to SpamBayes (procmail)

OTR Comm otrcomm at isp-systems.com
Fri May 7 02:07:33 EDT 2004

Hello,

I just started using SpamBayes with procmail.  I have developed a web
based interface into the system written in perl and would like some
people to test it out.

Is this the appropriate list, or should I send the request to the users
list?

You can see the interface at
http://www.wildapachemail.net/cgi-bin/spambayes/sb_login.cgi

logon as 'newuser', password 'newuser' and then send email to
newuser at wildapache.net

Unfortunately, none of the spammers know this email address, but if you
have some test spam messages, you can send them.

I don't have any of the Help system developed yet, but I will soon.

If anyone would like a copy of the tarball for the system, let me know
and I will setup an ftp site for it!

Again, if this is not the correct list, then I apologize.

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell