[spambayes-dev] PSF Donations

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 18 03:51:59 EDT 2004

Various comments users have made recently have made me wonder what sort of
donations SpamBayes is generating for the PSF.

Is there any chance that we could occasionally get information like "there
were x donations in the last x months, which totalled $x"?  Is there a
reason that we shouldn't get this information?

I'm curious more than anything, although the information could be useful for
things (like convincing the PSF to pay for the domain name, or convincing
another project that this is a useful way to help the PSF out).

I suppose I should ask some PSF person this, but some of you reading this
are PSF people, right?

=Tony Meyer