[spambayes-dev] Re: [Spambayes-checkins] spambayes/spambayes Stats.py, 1.6, 1.7

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:50:02 CET 2004

Tony Meyer <anadelonbrin at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>  The Outlook stats could be changed to look
>  more like this (or the damn code could be centralised), too, maybe, except that there
>  isn't much room in the dialog for a lot of text.  Maybe Kenny has a patch for that?
>   (A spambayes-dev message indicated that he might).

I had some experimental code that added a separate Statistics tab to
the SpamBayes Manager dialog to give this more room. I believe I also
have at least the majority of the new statistics implemented in that
as well. I'll see if I can find a little time to update it for the
latest version of the 1.1 code and get it checked in.

--
Kenny Pitt