[spambayes-dev] Running with I18n changes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 11 22:26:35 CET 2004

> I just did a CVS update and picked up the I18n changes for the first
> time.  Now I'm having trouble getting the Outlook add-in to work
> again.

My bad, sorry.  I had WinMerge set to ignore whitespace and used it to
remove some additions I have in addin.py before I checked in one of the
recent changes.  But I left it with code indented when it shouldn't have, so
addin.py of CVS one minute ago will give a syntax error (hence the no
traceback - it doesn't run).

I've checked in a fix for this and verified it on a clean install on another
machine.  My apologies!

> Are there any special steps I need to take to set up the I18n stuff
> before SpamBayes will work properly?

There shouldn't be (assuming you're after English), no.  If you want to try
the i18n stuff out, then you need to grab the language files that are on the
tracker and put them in the 'languages' directory (or do some translating
yourself <wink>) as they haven't been checked in yet.

=Tony.Meyer