[spambayes-dev] Re: Running with I18n changes

Hernan Martinez Foffani hernan at orgmf.com.ar
Fri Nov 12 10:12:57 CET 2004

> BTW, if you do want to try out the (Outlook) i18n stuff, you'll have
> to use CVS from before the Statistics tab addition (nice, thanks!),
> or figure out how to regenerate the i18n_dialog.py file appropriately
> (don't ask me!), as the one on the tracker is now broken (just as
> well as don't change the fundamental elements in the dialog very
> often).

Just with rc2py but with a zero for the third parameter.
For instance, in Outlook2000\dialogs\resources directory:

D:\cvs\...\DIALOGS> rc2py.py es_dialogs.rc i18n_dialogs.py 0
BITMAP IDB_SBLOGO sblogo.bmp
BITMAP IDB_SBWIZLOGO sbwizlogo.bmp
BITMAP IDB_FOLDERS folders.bmp

D:\cvs\...\DIALOGS>

The difference with the bundled dialogs.py is that the last one
has gettext "enabled" (the strings were wrapped by "_()") and
the former hasn't because we assume that the .rc file in the
DIALOGS directory is already translated.

Regards,
-H.