[spambayes-dev] Bug found in latest CVS.

DUI-DWI brown at dui-dwi.com
Tue Nov 16 11:37:29 CET 2004

Tony,

First off, great job on all of the check ins as of late.  I've found a bug
in the latest cvs, however.  When you try and get the spam clues to a
message that was trained prior, nothing happens.  Details below.  Let me
know if you need any more info.

--------------------------------------

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\!PROGR~1\PYTHON\Lib\site-packages\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 283, in _Invoke_
    return self._invoke_(dispid, lcid, wFlags, args)
  File "D:\!PROGR~1\PYTHON\Lib\site-packages\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 288, in _invoke_
    return S_OK, -1, self._invokeex_(dispid, lcid, wFlags, args, None, None)
  File "D:\!PROGR~1\PYTHON\Lib\site-packages\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 581, in _invokeex_
    return func(*args)
  File "D:\!Programs\SpamBayes for Outlook\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py",
line 237, in OnClick
    self.handler(*self.args)
  File "D:\!Programs\SpamBayes for Outlook\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py",
line 482, in ShowClues
    push("This message has %sbeen trained%s." % \
exceptions.KeyError: '1'

Webmaster