[spambayes-dev] button ideas (oh boy)

DUI-DWI brown at dui-dwi.com
Sat Oct 2 15:38:38 CEST 2004

Dev team,

I've been playing around with the Spambayes menu graphic for the
up-and-coming version.  I present to you my first comp, I plan on making
several more.  If you look closely, I watermarked some Bayesian modelling in
the background.

http://www.headlinesmarketing.com/temp/comp01.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Webmaster - Erik Brown