[spambayes-dev] Any updated information for the planstomakebetterstatistics?

Erik Brown kirebrow at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 21:34:43 CEST 2004

I just deleted the pickle file, to restart the stat calculation and it seems
it is doing the same thing with the unsure percentage.  Log file below:

-------------------------------

SpamBayes has processed 55 messages - 4 (7%) good, 49 (89%) spam and 2 (4%)
unsure
1 message(s) were manually classified as good (with 0 being false positives)
1 message(s) were manually classified as spam (with 0 being false negatives)
Addin terminating: 2 COM client and 2 COM servers exist.
Loaded bayes database from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Erik M.
Brown\Application Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.db'
Loaded message database from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Erik M.
Brown\Application Data\SpamBayes\default_message_database.db'
Bayes database initialized with 640 spam and 597 good messages
SpamBayes Outlook Addin Version 1.0rc1 (May 2004) starting (with engine
SpamBayes Engine Version 0.3 (January 2004))
on Windows 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 1)
using Python 2.3.4 (#53, May 25 2004, 21:17:02) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)]
Log created Sun Oct 17 15:30:38 2004
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Personal Folders/Inbox'
Processing missed spam in folder 'Inbox' by starting a timer
FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' - (-2147352567,
'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0, -2147467259), None)
The above toolbar message is common - recreating the toolbar...
Saving configuration -> C:\Documents and Settings\Erik M. Brown\Application
Data\SpamBayes\Outlook.ini
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Personal Folders/Inbox'
SpamBayes - Disconnecting from Outlook
Session:
SpamBayes has processed zero messages
Total:
SpamBayes has processed 55 messages - 4 (7%) good, 49 (89%) spam and 2 (0%)
unsure

Erik Brown
Webmaster for www.drunkdrivingdefense.com
Webmaster for www.dui-dwi.com