[spambayes-dev] 1.0 Build Testing (please!)

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:08:52 CEST 2004

Tony Meyer <tameyer at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> So I've fixed this, built a new binary, and uploaded it.  I put this one
> through more rigorous testing, so it should work, I think.  But if you two
> can spare more time, it would be great to have another test...

OK, I tried both the Outlook add-in and the POP3 proxy.  It wasn't
rigorous testing, to be sure, but basic functionality seems to work
fine in both.

I did notice that the version number in SpamBayes Manager shows as
"1.0 (July 2004)".  I know the source code hasn't really changed since
then so I'm fine with leaving that date on it, but I thought I'd point
it out just in case it was an oversite.

--
Kenny Pitt