[spambayes-dev] 1.1a1 release candidate for testing

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Apr 5 07:54:25 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I've finally managed to get enough done to get a 1.1a1 release ready.  I'm
pretty confident that the source releases will be ok since many of us run
from CVS, but the binary (Windows) installer has gone through some
significant changes, so it'd be great if anyone was willing to test it out.
(I've done so, but only on two machines).

A rc is here:

<http://www.massey.ac.nz/~tameyer/spambayes-1.1a1rc1.exe>  (3.84Mb)

I'm planning to write up a little intro to 1.1a1 (explaining what sort of
things would be good to test, how to try out certain new features, etc) in
the next couple of days, and then doing the release.  Hopefully all will be
well, and we can get a 1.1a2 out about a month later.

Thanks!

=Tony.Meyer