[spambayes-dev] 1.1a1 release candidate for testing

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 6 02:46:19 CEST 2005

[Herman Martinez Foffani]
> Does the installer fail to copy the language directory?
> I can't find it neither under Spambayes directories nor
> inside zip.

Thanks - this is a bug.  Fixing it for the binary installer is easy, so I'll
do that in a moment.  I'm not sure what should happen with the source,
though.

Can someone more experienced with packaging up releases with distutils tell
me what should happen to the languages directory?  It has i18n support,
basically, and needs to be able to be found by the spambayes modules.
Should it perhaps be installed into the spambayes package like
spambayes.resources?  (e.g on Windows,
Lib/site-packages/spambayes/languages)

=Tony.Meyer