[spambayes-dev] 1.1a1 release candidate for testing

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 6 03:32:54 CEST 2005

> I've installed this (over the top of my previous binary
> installation on Windows XP) and given it a quick test, and it
> all works fine

Great :)

> for me except for the "More statistics" page.
> I'm not sure what should appear there, but I get this:
>
>   Statistics
>   Messages classified: 0
>
> This is after receiving one message (the home page says
> "Emails classified this session: 0 spam, 1 ham, 0 unsure.")

Opps.  This is because sb_server/sb_imapfilter don't update the session
statistics (actually, much of it is in the State object, I guess, so
Stats.Stats could pull it from there), so all you get is the stats as they
were the last time sb_server was started.  (If you stop sb_server and then
start it again, the single message should appear in the stats).

I'll add in the missing bits later today.

> Many thanks for all your hard work!

No worries :)  Thanks for testing!

=Tony.Meyer