[spambayes-dev] extracion of spaminess-value PLEASE HELP

clemplem at gmx.net clemplem at gmx.net
Wed Apr 6 12:02:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am a complete newbie in matters of programming, so i feel very
pretentious to write to the developers list and excuse me in advance for
my low-level of knowledge about the programm. But i urgently need your
help to deeper understand tokenization and evaluation of the tokens in SB.

I am working on a project for a art-paper, where spam should be read by a
Text-To-Speech engine using the value of spaminess applied to the tokens
to change the intonation of the voice. So I want to use SB in another way
- hoping that this is not against the will of the inventors - to get the
value of spaminess together with the tokens out of the programm.

My questions therefor:

1. Is there perhaps already a testing tool that creates an output in form
of a table or tagged-txt containing all single tokens of an email-body and
its value of spaminess?

2. or since I suppose that this process is happening in SB, where in the
code can i find it and what would i have to change to get the solicited
output?

thank you for reading and helping.

greetings,
clem