[spambayes-dev] internationalisation

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Apr 20 03:46:03 CEST 2005

[Nicolas PIGNIER]
> i'd like to translate the spambayes ui in french.
> where do i start ?

[Rémy HESSELS]
> If you need help for additionnal translating, I can help you.

[Nicolas Viry]
> I’ve already translated the ui into french. I’m translating
> the web site as well but it’s a slow process as I’m going to
> have a new job in the next days.

If the three (or two) of you wanted to collaborate on this, then I'm sure
that work would.  If you get 1.1a1, it has the translations that have been
done (well, submitted anyway) so far.  Remaining for French:

  * The Notifications tab of the Outlook dialog.

  * All the dynamic text (in the messages.pot file).

  * All the documentation.

  * The website.

Paul Philipon-Dollet was also interested: not sure if he managed to get any
of it done or not:

<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes-dev/2005-April/003480.html>

=Tony.Meyer