[spambayes-dev] Windows/Unix(?) Command Line Training

From Concept To Reality, L.L.C. fctr at nac.net
Sun Feb 27 18:14:20 CET 2005

Greetings one and all:

I am a STAUNCH opponent of Micro$oft Outlook and all it's flavors
and have decided to instead use PMMail 2000. Since SPAMBayes has no
plugin for PMMail 2000, I use the proxy.

HOWEVER, it's not easy to "automatically" train e-mail from PMMail
2000. So, I've written some command line code that connects to the
SPAMBayes webserver and trains on a filename.

The source code is located at:

And for MSVC 6.0 users:

And for Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP/2003 users:

I've compressed the binaries with UPX, for size.

The command line looks like this:
C:\> TrainAsSpam FalseNegativeMessage.txt

C:\> TrainAsHam FalsePositiveMessage.txt

I'm not a UNIX programmer, but I'm 99% sure the code is compatible
with most/all UNIX flavors.

Any suggestions/upgrades would be most helpful.

Andrew Burns
| From Concept To Reality, LLC. |
|        (fctr at nac.net)         |
|   http://users.nac.net/fctr   |