[spambayes-dev] Training problem in latest CVS

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jan 7 04:35:07 CET 2005

> I trained an Unsure message this morning and was surprised that the score
> didn't seem to change after it was moved back to my Inbox.

I noticed this a couple of days ago, too, but didn't have the time to look
into it just then.

[...]
> I'll look into it when I get a chance, but I'm hoping Tony will know what
> do since he has done a lot of work with the message info database lately.

Feel free to leave it if you want - I have a reasonable idea of what is
going wrong (or "how I broke things") and what needs to be fixed.  I'd do it
now, but the Outlook installation on my main machine is broken and usable,
and I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it :(.  Once that's done (I
have hopes that it will be today, but if not, then Monday is the next time
I'll get a chance) I'll look into this.

=Tony.Meyer