[spambayes-dev] Unicode version of PyMeldLite

Faber faber at faberbox.com
Tue Jul 5 17:29:01 CEST 2005

Hello guys,

I've used your PyMeldLite module for a web application, and I've modified it
in order to support Unicode strings (well, let's say utf-8 decoded
ones ;) ).

Probably it's not the greatest patch I've wrote, but it works for me and
could be used as start-point for implement full Unicode support in
PyMeldLite.

Let me know if you're interested in my patched version, and where can I send
it.

Regards

--
Faber
http://www.faberbox.com/

Like music and mathematical equations, computer language is just that,
language, and it communicates information either to a computer or to those
who can read it...For the purposes of First Amendment analysis, this court
finds that source code is speech. -- Judge Marilyn Hall Patel