[spambayes-dev] Unicode version of PyMeldLite

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Tue Jul 5 22:20:49 CEST 2005

Faber,

> I've used your PyMeldLite module for a web application, and I've modified it
> in order to support Unicode strings (well, let's say utf-8 decoded
> ones ;) ).
> [...]
> Let me know if you're interested in my patched version, and where can I send
> it.

Yes please!  Ideally you'd submit it to the SourceForge patch manager for
SpamBayes, at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498105
(follow the "Login and Submit New") link.  But you'll need to register
with SourceForge to do that - if you don't want to do that, you can email
the patch to me.

Thanks!

--
Richie Hindle