[spambayes-dev] Outlook Plug-In Bug?

Robert Mezzone robert.mezzone at pjsolomon.com
Wed Jul 20 17:36:51 CEST 2005

The following were tested on a PC running WINXP SP2 all patches and
Office 2003 SP1 all patches.

I installed a version and tested.
Uninstalled, rebooted, deleted c:\program files\spambayes as well as the
User Profile under XP prior to installing a different version.

1.0 Outlook.exe process does not end gracefully (I found this on a
sourceforge site)
1.0.3 Outlook.exe process does not end gracefully
1.0.4 Outlook.exe process does not end gracefully
1.1a.1 Outlook.exe process does not end gracefully

FWIW: I tried Inboxer 2.1 since it's based on the Spambayes engine and
it doesn't hang.

If I have time later I will build a second machine with OfficeXP and run
the above tests.

hth

Robert