[spambayes-dev] Baffling new Outlook SB dialog problem

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jun 21 01:21:07 CEST 2005

>> Wondering whether anyone else has seen this:  I noticed
>> today that the file-choosers in my OL 2003 SB "just stopped working".

> They're broken here (OL 2002), too.  No idea since when
> (can't even remember the last time I used those controls).  I
> suspect that means that either Kenny or I broke them at some point.

Or maybe *Mark* broke them :)  The code is calling the win32 PostMessage
function (to insert the items into the list) fine, so I went back to an old
pywin32 (201, picked somewhat at random) and it works fine.

Tim: what version of pywin32 are you using?  I was using build 204 when it
didn't work.

I'll try and figure out what it is and open up a pywin32 bug for Mark to
deal with.

(For the moment, if you want to get things working again, then using an
older pywin32 ought to work for you).