[spambayes-dev] Re: Evading bayesian spam filtering?

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Wed Mar 16 00:03:31 CET 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 11:40:12PM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

> I just got this "interesting" spam, you might be interested
> in. Clever way to evade bayesian filters that classify "I don't
> know" (which looks to me like is the guaranteed score here...)

I meant "if you get the details right", obviously. This particular
mail screwed the details (still sent HTML, still a spammy sentence in
the first link in the HTML (!), ...), but I wouldn't be surprised a
mail with "the details right" would evade most bayesian filtering. Am
I missing something?

--
Lionel