[spambayes-dev] Windows/Unix(?) Command Line Training

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Mar 18 04:25:22 CET 2005

>>> HOWEVER, it's not easy to "automatically" train e-mail from
>>> PMMail 2000. So, I've written some command line code that
>>> connects to the SPAMBayes webserver and trains on a filename.
>>>
>>> The source code is located at:
[...]
> http://users.nac.net/fctr/spambayes/trainasspam.cpp

Ah, yes, now I remember why I like Python <0.5 wink>.  This does appear to
be doing just what sb_upload.py does, except that it's 599 lines rather than
163, and does less :)  OTOH, I'm sure than the compiled C++ would result in
a smaller executable than a frozen sb_upload.py, and would run faster.

Perhaps you'd like to put a link to this on the SpamBayes wiki?
<http://entrain.com/sbwiki> - the UserRecipes page is probably the most
logical.

=Tony.Meyer