[spambayes-dev] In box - playing a sound on arrival of new mail.

Jeremy Labram Jeremy.Labram at Charteris.com
Thu Mar 24 14:10:04 CET 2005

In box - playing a sound on arrival of new mail.

I would like the new mail alerts only to operate when they are 'ham' and
not 'ham or spam'.

Is there anyway Outlook 2003 / Spambayes can be configured for this.

I can find nothing obvious in the help and web-site faqs.

Thanks in advance

Jeremy Labram, Principal, Charteris plc, tel 07989 330721 (M), 020 7600
9199 (Off)