[spambayes-dev] Switch to Subversion?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Apr 7 04:50:00 CEST 2006

    Tony> Now that sourceforge offers subversion as well as CVS, what does
    Tony> everyone think about switching spambayes over to svn?

I tried using it for the first time today to download matplotlib at work.
It failed because our svn doesn't have SSL support builtin.  I then tried
from my Mac (which does have svn+SSL).  I got an error I'd never seen before
(don't recall at the moment) and which John Hunter (matplotlib's author)
hadn't seen before either.

Based on that sample size of one, I'd say -1 to using svn at SF.

Skip