[spambayes-dev] 1.1a2: Does anyone have Outlook 2000 handy?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Apr 21 01:26:04 CEST 2006

> I've decided to just get on with it and put out 1.1a2.  The unit tests
> pass, and things appear to work - except for imapfilter, which needs a
> fair bit of fixing (or perhaps reverting) that I just won't have time
> for any time soon.
>
> I've built the source distributions, which are online, but haven't
> announced anything yet (need to grab my gpg keys so that I can sign
> them).
>
> Creating the binary is tricky: I no longer have access to a copy of
> Outlook 2000, which is needed to build the Outlook plug-in.  Is there
> anyone that does that would either build the binary for me or provide
> me with the typelib files?

Sure!  What version of Python are you using these days?  Anything else I
need to do other than update CVS and turn the crank?

I'm not sure sending you the typelibs would work.  What might make sense
would be to tweak things such that the generated .py file could be
specified, and arrange for you to get a copy of that.  However, py2exe would
need tweaking for that to happen...

Mark